The pattern of recent construction spending was reversed in October, when increases in residential and public spending offset a drop in private non-residential projects.
catch up on the latest posts
The Digger Blog
- Liebherr excavators working Romanian quarries
- From Japan to Europe: Hitachi's latest Six Series models
- 'Earthmovers in Scotland' by David Wylie
- Kubota restoration marks 50,000 sales landmark
- Peter Andrews still stands by JCB
- Keep it clean!
- 100th Doosan conversion for road/rail specialist
- No cab for Komatsu's self-driving truck
- Volvo showcases automated and hybrid machines