A new US Department of Transportation report on highway and transit conditions has put a US$926bn figure on the investment that is needed to bring the infrastructure into good repair.
The Digger Blog
- Caterpillar’s Conexpo plans
- On the trail with Bobcat diggers
- Coming soon...
- Liebherr excavators working Romanian quarries
- From Japan to Europe: Hitachi's latest Six Series models
- 'Earthmovers in Scotland' by David Wylie
- Kubota restoration marks 50,000 sales landmark
- Peter Andrews still stands by JCB
- Keep it clean!